Zak Zak

I am not a real fan of the artwork but the game is extremely enjoyable, you can really kill the enemies with the beat even though you don't need to kill everything in your way it's satisfying, it doesn't feel like it has a story! but at least it not endless!

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

This is funny story! XD

Marcelino Marcelino

the game is funny with all the in a christian pedophile! but not much interesting stuff since it's pacman game! I know it's hard to make a game but you can at least try and add extra creativity to make pacman game more intresting!

Get Lost Beta Get Lost Beta

if it's a beta test at least give us a small description on how to use this thing or what to expect!
by the way using the arrows as the attack button never is a good idea and because most people think of z,x,c,v, enter, space why the hell is arrows an attack key and the character shouldn't go behind the shitty as lamp the ai sucks willies and they start attack even before I get near them making them stuck in the attack animation at least use the forward arrow instead of the backward this button doesn't even make sense also why is the screen so huge just resize it a bit I had to zoom out the website using firefox to see the game! please provide a manual next time it will help understand how the game work!

Jasonario - Episode 1 Jasonario - Episode 1

the game idea is good, it could be better if you added added an icon that tells you to drag or something instead of writing it in the author comment, also for some reason some time the button doesn't click at the coffee I don't know why! also I don't think it's a good design to let people scroll down you could made the text smaller and play with it to fit instead of scrolling down specially when there is a time limit the last thing a person want is something that waste his time.

Jasonario responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely add those to my laundry list of improvements. Cheers!

Attack of the Goblins Attack of the Goblins

bad game design!

Ninja's Night Adventure (Night 1) Ninja's Night Adventure (Night 1)

the game could have become good if there wasn't too much annoying bugs!

HappyCorpGames responds:

Ya your right, next time I'll spend more time trying to fix the bugs.

Vortex Point 6 Vortex Point 6

I like the vortex point series but for some reason it seems a bit odd at the beginning because it was slower than what it use to be!

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

I like the game even though there are some bugs in the reset button also the ending is just the same I hope the next one well bee butter!

Cats House Escape Cats House Escape