All 54 art Reviews

Snowmance Snowmance

hector looks awful maybe you should have tried a different expression because it looks odd!

Winter Waiting Winter Waiting

You always make these crazy cool effects! how do you do it?!! I wanna know!!!

ZeTrystan responds:

Hahaha, lots and lots of cheap techniques! :'D

Bromance Logo Bromance Logo

the logo doesn't look that bad and it's kinda impressive but you could try different logo because it feel's kinda out of style maybe adding some elements from the bromance series of yours would make it feel more like it's that series of yours.

ZeTrystan responds:

True that, thought about it! Gonna wait from Bromance to actually take form before even considering to try that, though. :'D

Oopsatanic Oopsatanic

At least it did not leak outside! XD

Mysterious Gal Sketch Mysterious Gal Sketch

Sounds like a familiar I seen some similar in a movie, she feels like a french character but the body through her off because it doesn't really match the character's face maybe if the body propitiation where better the cigarette feel like it's in the wrong teenager's hand.

Zaccura responds:

Lol, yes her shoulder span makes her seem a bit young for that cigarette. And the drawing is definitely not the most original idea which is probably why it reminds you of something. I tend to not put much thought into my sketchbook stuff since I do it as more of a relax from my illustrations. Thanks for the review! :)

Please be careful tonight Please be careful tonight

hahaha good one!

'String to the Other Side' Cover art 'String to the Other Side' Cover art

It was a good break for me to see the story on the days of october!

Teen Bromance Teen Bromance

OMG !!!! I LOVE IT IS SOOO CUTE!!! XXDDDDDDDD

Antisocial depressed hermit selfportrait (2017) Antisocial depressed hermit selfportrait (2017)

I love sketchy stuff it is!

Working at a Grocery Store Working at a Grocery Store

Wow.... I knew I missed something I should have added you into my favourit! Your comic have improved from the last time I checked your artwork... Keep it up!